Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mystery-Shoppers

Mystery-Shoppers
Overall Rating: B-
  • Number of jobs/clients: Below average
  • Type of jobs: Varied
  • Rate of pay: Average
  • Speed and method of payment: Paypal, 6-8 weeks
  • Bonuses offered?: None known
  • Software: SASSIE
Advantages:

Because Mystery-Shoppers is a smaller organization than many others, they often come across as friendlier and more accessible. I was pleased and impressed when I was assigned my first shop and received a friendly note from my scheduler, asking me to contact her if I needed anything. I've found contact to be professional but extremely friendly. When I asked questions about a shop's details, I received extremely prompt and thorough responses. Feedback is helpful and not too picky. In short, I've found them a pleasure to work with.

Disadvantages:
Naturally, being a smaller company, they simply won't have the jobs that the behemoths of the industry will. This isn't a company I shop for regularly; however, unlike some of the "big guys", it's not that I don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home